This is my new Hybrid Lang that I just built

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wont Goo-Gone remove the paint to ?? For mine I just use really hot water and a rag and it usually comes off or at the store you can get a couple different kind of scrubbing pads that dont scratch Dobie pads or scrub daddys both work good

Also Great job on the smoker it is beautiful

Wont Goo-Gone remove the paint to ?? For mine I just use really hot water and a rag and it usually comes off or at the store you can get a couple different kind of scrubbing pads that dont scratch Dobie pads or scrub daddys both work good

Also Great job on the smoker it is beautiful

Thanks yeah I will try that first and then if that don’t work I will try goo gone on a spot under the smoker that can’t be seen just to test it out and see.

You know I believe I was wrong I was thinking of Goof Off that one will remove paint but Goo gone I'm not sure about

That's bad a**!

27bxre.jpg

065712C0-60C6-44A1-988B-BF7F360E7333.jpeg
11D93427-8317-4C03-A6D7-E00A50F9C98F.jpeg

Hey guys just wanted to post some more photos of the progress on my smoker. I finally got the propane burners plumbed and the wood rack and shelf done. Now I have to do the trailer lights. Hopefully work on that this weekend.

Couple of things wrong with this picture....
The Propane tanks appear too small.
And the depletion of the wood pile has me worried. I think the wood pile was a lot bigger a while back.
I am glad to see the wood box is shaping up.
Holy Mackerel! :eek::D

Yes, I have noticed that it takes 2 sticks of wood every 45mins to an hour to keep temps up. But I have done 2 cooks and seasoned the smoker out of that rick of wood and I believe I have enough to do 2 more 10 hour cooks with the rest of that before I get into my big stash.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky