4/26/24 Weekend BBQ Battle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Just a little pop up comp for you all. Everyone that post a new thread with their cooks this weekend will be entered into a giveaway. Not sure if ill just draw a number or have some mods help me pick the best one but we will pick a winner and give you a prize.

Just wanted to do something fun this weekend. There are no rules per say other than you have to have made it.

Hope you have fun this weekend with your cooks.

Brian

Have fun with this.
Moving week so no time for a last minute cook. Did burgers tonight on the (hang head in shame) gas grill for the last decent meal until later next week. Too lazy to carry the Weber down to the grilling area.

This sounds like a fun way to get involved in some smoking and eating.

Wish my fridge did not die and lose my 3 corned roasts as I would be making Porkstrami today and would have posted that.

Good luck all, I am watching.

David

• Sad
Reactions: WaterRat
Hmm.. I'm going out of town today, but maybe tomorrow we can toss something on the grill.

Fun idea!

Was going to set a bee swam trap at the farm today, and
today is the first day of a week of vacation.
Hmmm....engage menu planning mode.

Was a late notice to get something out of freezer, and didn't want to go to store, so nothing here.
Have my usual Saturday pizza.

Reactions: flatbroke
so glad i decided to cook chicken thighs today.
just put the corn on the cob on smoker, chicken thighs seasoned and going on soon.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky