Really like this thermometer from inkbird!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DEERMAKER

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 12, 2024
NORTHEASTERN PA
I just wanted to share this with the group. I have now used this thermometer for a few cooks of different varieties, lengths, and outdoor temp ranges. I really do like it. I am not an easy sale, you won't see me do this type of post often, but in this case it's worth the time IMHO.
It has been flawless in operation, I mean no issues. Wifi is awesome, the app is perfect for it! I can read it overnight while I sleep in my bedroom. Bluetooth or any other thermometer I've had will disconnect at that point, frustrating!
I would get 2 more if I could use them, lol.

I posted this for no hidden reason or purpose , just hope some one else can enjoy one knowing this.
It's just my take on it so don't beat me up if it's not you're same experience with it, haha.
Have a great day!

Edited with jeff link

1713188727608.png

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky