New prep table

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yup . That's what I like on Cedar . Really makes it pop . That's what I put on the columns on my patio .

I added those roll up shades on the gazebo I put up last year . Gives some really nice shade and blocks the wind if needed . I did it for privacy too , but you don't need that .
View attachment 691762
Show it off after you get her stained , add the TV , bottle opener , fridge , and sink .
Yep...I love that color as well... I had some columns redone on my house and plan to stain all those as well....as soon as it warms up.
20240220_162509.jpg

Looks good! Have to show my wife... we want to build something in the backyard as well. Need some wind protection for sure.

Ryan

I do...Used to have about 50....but that was real work with no time for fishing hunting and BBQ. Now I just have 2.
Awesome!! I've been without any bees for the last year since all mine died out. Have three nucs coming and I'm super excited!

I get the time consuming bit. Having a little BBQ hobby is a lot more chill!

Reactions: kevinwi
Very Nice will be a great spot for hanging out and smoking/drinking. What is the extra concrete for expansion? Maybe a spot for the big screen TV and extra fridge? lol
I had about 150 hives at one time and that was like having a job dealing with all of them. I have zero now still think about getting a couple but never do

Very Nice will be a great spot for hanging out and smoking/drinking. What is the extra concrete for expansion? Maybe a spot for the big screen TV and extra fridge? lol
I had about 150 hives at one time and that was like having a job dealing with all of them. I have zero now still think about getting a couple but never do
That's a place for tabe/chairs or chairs and raised campfire.

KW, Nice work on the table, that will serve multiple purposes. You could even sleep on it if the wife gets mad at you for having too many beers at it ! :)

That looks great. Nice work. I agree, add the big Screen and you got it. Oh and a Beer Pole of course, goes without saying, lol.

That looks great. Nice work. I agree, add the big Screen and you got it. Oh and a Beer Pole of course, goes without saying, lol.
Thanks!
LOL...I have to ask.....you're the 2nd person to mention a "beer pole". I've never heard of that, is that bad???

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky