New member. The smoker I bought is out of my league.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are see upper 40s this week, but no more rain...thankfully. Probably our last cool/cold spell...
We have high 60s low 70s coming. Cloud cover is going to make the difference. You get humid there in SC?
We're gonna see upper 40s this week, but no more rain...thankfully. Probably our last cool/cold spell...
You get humidity over there in SC right??

From BWorks:

“Btw I have seen this mentioned quite a bit on the forums. Mostly charcoal then adding some wood chunks. What charcoal are you using?”

The site did not allow me to reply, after signing up and supporting the forum I was locked out for the last several weeks… finally got an admin to straighten it out… it’s all good”

I use Kingsford, it seems to be a dependable brand, some of tge other off brands have not done the job.

Reactions: Bworx
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky