This is my new Hybrid Lang that I just built

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jgregory

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 29, 2016
Scottsville Ky
19834D19-3BDB-4D00-93A8-B10118545622.jpeg
88D80F5C-CD78-43A0-9D0F-2EA2CC743BD8.jpeg
A2E5DD45-E6C8-4198-82E0-EB6A304D20BC.jpeg
F0D89A80-EC33-48DE-94D1-13CE11066DCE.jpeg
D0107A03-8A6E-43E0-AC4D-AB4455EF9213.jpeg
Hey guys I was having some heat control issues and Daveomac got me headed in the right direction and requested that I should post some photos of my build. Hope you all enjoy.

Man! That thing is a tank! :confused: ;)

I love DIY and Home Grown! :)
No doubt you got all the odor from the propane out of it.

I wanna watch this... :)

Sonny that rail is 6 feet long and it could have been longer but I can operate it. The steel on the tank is 3/8 thick and the box and baffles are made out of 1/4 steel.

Woowee! When that muther gets heated up, it's gonna stay hot for a week after the fire goes out.
9 butts tells me it works good!
Nice build!

Thanks, I started with a fridge smoker that I built since that time I have always wanted one of these. Finally I have something that can feed an Army.

Thanks guys. That shop I build that in was a friend of mine. I would love to have a shop like his. Maybe one day.

Thanks got all 9 butts done last night I think I have figured this beast out. I will post some better pics later of the finished product.

Hey does anyone know a easy way to remove
baked on grease off the outside of the smoker. I had some run off out from the inside of the cooker door and the grease has bubbled and hardened on the outside of my cooker. Don’t want to scrap very hard afraid it might scratch up some of the paint. The leaking has stopped since I put the gasket on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky