Labor Day Throwdown: Anything Goes Free-For-All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Just a sampling of some , but I was really saying mixed drinks like Tequila Sunrise or Harvie Wall bangers , you know what I mean

Not just these blended Whiskey's

1691430306592.png

Blended whiskey​

Blended spirit style

Description​

A blended whiskey is the product of blending different types of whiskeys and sometimes also neutral spirits, colorings, and flavorings. It is generally the product of mixing one or more higher-quality straight or single malt whiskey with less expensive spirits and other ingredients. Wikipedia

Glad you understand , But I do like a cold Corona when mowing the lawn

David

This is what I kind of meant, sorry for the side track from the Throwdown

1691430881915-png.png
A bunch of girly-man drinks. Please don't tell me you actually drink these. They look cool but there's no way in the world you'd catch me with one of those in my hand unless I was just carrying it to deliver to a female :emoji_laughing: No problem with the sidetrack. It's always fun to see where some of these threads will take us.
BBQ Throwdown

1691431241827-png.png
Now I'm down for this!!

Robert

I can't wait to see the entries on this one. We have some very creative folks here and the WOW factor will be off the charts .

Reactions: gmc2003
I should add smokin peachey smokin peachey you would love all the jerky I made recently! Awesome stuff!

Ryan
Is there a thread? Sorry I’ve been busy supporting the American backbone aka the farmer and haven’t had much time to be on smf. Jumped on tonight after a good friend sent an email to check something out. Please accept my apologies for being absent.

Reactions: JLeonard
Not a problem! No thread as of now... I'm part of that backbone, aka the American farmer... so know exactly what it's like!

Ryan

Sorry I’ve been busy supporting the American backbone aka the farmer and haven’t had much time to be on smf

Not a problem! No thread as of now... I'm part of that backbone, aka the American farmer... so know exactly what it's like!
Completely understand guys and I thank you for all you do in keeping us supplied in food. Heck, I only have 4 acres and it's a nightmare to keep up with. One can only imagine what you guys go through every day. I don't envy you but I do appreciate you.

Robert

Well folks, time to get geared up and get those incredible entries ready and sent in. The 2nd weekend of the event is looming large and the entries are starting to come in. Gonna see some pretty fantastic plates I believe.

Robert

Friday is upon us. Keep the TD in mind when your firing up that cooking unit.

1691763371972.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky