Thanksgiving throw-down theme: Leftovers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your welcome Cliff, and good luck with what I'm guessing is either a kitchen or bathroom remodel.

Chris

1701616697460.png

Only a few hours left!!!

Chris

Your welcome Cliff, and good luck with what I'm guessing is either a kitchen or bathroom remodel.

Chris
Kitchen, bathroom - knocking down a wall from the kitchen into the old dining room. Eliminating the living room for the "new dining room".....did not really want to do this at this stage but a leak that got insurance involved got my wife thinking...never a good idea

Kitchen, bathroom - knocking down a wall from the kitchen into the old dining room. Eliminating the living room for the "new dining room".....did not really want to do this at this stage but a leak that got insurance involved got my wife thinking...never a good idea
LOL next thing you know you'll be adding another story or buying up the neighbors property. Wives can be pretty scary once they get going.

Chris

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky