Labor Day Throwdown: Anything Goes Free-For-All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is it folks...The final day!!! Last I knew we still needed a few more entries to trigger all the prize packages. So lets make this happen...

1694381961821.png

Time is almost up.

Yep, this is the last weekend to get those entries in. We still need a couple more before the 2nd place prize becomes available and a bunch more before @civwill make somebody a custom knife at some point for a future TD. Let's get those entries in please and show your support for the forum and all these fun activities.

I am at the airport in Austin headed to VA to deal with a family emergency so will be out of pocket for a week or so. Time here will be hit or miss for a while. I do have my laptop with me so will be posting the voting thread(s) early Monday morning.

Robert
Thoughts and prayers sent your way buddy! Hope all is well!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky