Who loves my wife?....I know I do!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

darring

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Well recently I got a new job that takes me away from home for at least 4 days a week. I've been saying I want a new BBQ because the one I have is old and now where near big enough. So when I got home late on Thursday she told me to go out to the garage and check out what her dad dropped off. He normally drops off chunks of wood or other stuff.

Well here is what was sitting in my garage when I opened the door.

Its fantastic. Its 5 burners of glory (7 if you include the rotisserie & side/searing burner). The way the Canadian/US dollar is right now she made off like a bandit.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

DarrinG

Now that's what I call above and beyond! She's a keeper for sure! Whew!

God Bless both of you and your almost perfect union!

Cheers!

Oh yeah I know she loves me. She told me that I've been talking about getting a bigger better grill for quite sometime and decided that I probably wouldn't buy one so she did it for me.

She's the same wonderful woman that bought me my first smoker as a wedding gift for me, my meat grinder for xmas and my GOSM for my birthday a few years ago.

She's a keeper indeed! I'd like to handcuff her to the bed....hold on that didn't come out right!
icon_lol.gif

DarrinG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky