Chicken Cordon Bleu (Ninja Foodi)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Chicken Cordon Bleu. Sorry no recipe as these were made by the local butcher. Next time i will make my own.
IMG_1047.jpg

Temp i started was 375, lowered after 10 mins to 350 so i didnt burn them much more. Total time was 26 mins for an IT of 168. My wife is doing chemo and she ate one real fast which is good. These taste good to her. CCB are really not my thing but she likes em.

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

Awesome!!
That's Great that the Wife can enjoy them!!
Good sign!
Nice Job!

Bear

Looks great. Keep making them if she likes them.

They do look kinda tasty. Good job on the cook and browning. If she likes the way the butcher makes it, let him keep doing it so can use your time to dote on your wife. No need to reinvent the wheel. Glad she has an appetite. That's terrific. A little prayer going up for her too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky