Brined and Smoked Whole Chicken and Loaded Potato cups

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You can’t make everybody happy David, but that meal there would make me very happy. Nice work. Looks delicious. Uhhh, I’m stuffed.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Fall asleep reading the post?!?!? Heck no, I'm hungry now and craving that plate!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

Ha ha , sometimes I'm long winded and would understand if I bored folks ,lol

It was a great bird and spuds with a splash of gravy, glad you liked the looks of it .

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Gotta love that close-up shot, and boy oh boy does that chicken look moist and delicious David.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

Ha ha , the close-up thing was always nice to see if I was asked,

And yes it was very moist and the brine that I use that I got from Rich, is always a hit. And yes a moist bird it was.

David

Well David, there's absolutely nothing about any of that not to love. The bird looks spectacular and those taters...what can I say? Simply amazing....but you have a way with taters that's just over the top!! Very well done my friend.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

It was a great meal from the delicately moist chicken to the loaded mashed potato cups and side of sweet kale salad.

And a nice splash of gravy over the works ( not the salad, that would just be wrong, I don't care what Ryan Brokenhandle Brokenhandle says ) lol:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

David

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
You can’t make everybody happy David, but that meal there would make me very happy. Nice work. Looks delicious. Uhhh, I’m stuffed.

Thanks Eric for the like and the comment

Yes hard to please everyone, Glad you thought it was a meal that you could sit down to.
And yes it was very tasty

David

Reactions: SmokinEdge
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky