Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu with Sweet Lemon Rice and Cool Ranch Cukes ( Cheese ,mustard ,sour cream sauce )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well David, I'm later than your meal was at showing up at the table but it sure looks delicious! Did a great job on all of it!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
The cool ranch cucumbers really got my attention. So I looked it up and found people are actually dipping or pressing cucumber slices directly in to the dry seasoning, but also using the seasoning with olive oil, etc for a toss.

Yours looks like a creamy preparation. Is that just ranch dressing, or a recipe I need to get?! I've been wanting to expand my cucumber salad game beyond the tried and true vinegar and oil with seasonings and creamy recipes I have perfected over the years.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well David, I'm later than your meal was at showing up at the table but it sure looks delicious! Did a great job on all of it!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the comment.

Never worry about being late, many things I miss also as , there really is a life outside SMF.... I think anyways.
It was a very nice meal, and fun to build .

David

The cool ranch cucumbers really got my attention. So I looked it up and found people are actually dipping or pressing cucumber slices directly in to the dry seasoning, but also using the seasoning with olive oil, etc for a toss.

Yours looks like a creamy preparation. Is that just ranch dressing, or a recipe I need to get?! I've been wanting to expand my cucumber salad game beyond the tried and true vinegar and oil with seasonings and creamy recipes I have perfected over the years.

Thanks for the like and the comment

It was a blend of Kraft Ranch dressing and sour cream and chopped chives and ground black pepper, I went by flavour/taste. It was 2/3rd ranch and 1/3rd sour cream. Just play with it to the taste that works for you.
I found it was a nice coolness to work against the tangy mustard cheese sauce for the chicken.

Hope this helps

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky