Pan Fried Tilapia w/ Lemon White Wine Cream Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Like Jake @TNJAKE, we don't eat tilapia, but we love pan fried or seared fish. We prefer the fish I catch, but you know we love our seafood around here...😉
Thanks GS and I fully understand a substituted, I miss our AK days and when the freezer was overflowing with the “catch”. The above would be perfect with some chicken halibut filets!

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
You're welcome! I'm think halibut or perhaps haddock.
Both of them would be good.

We have very limited selection here in the “sticks” so if we find something other than fish sticks it’s a good day! Lol.

When Costco does get halibut in it’s 30+/lb the last time they had haddock it was around 24….i mean prime filet is cheaper……..

• Wow
Reactions: Steve H
Both of them would be good.

We have very limited selection here in the “sticks” so if we find something other than fish sticks it’s a good day! Lol.

When Costco does get halibut in it’s 30+/lb the last time they had haddock it was around 24….i mean prime filet is cheaper……..
And I always b!tch about the prices here! halibut is around 15.00 a pound here. Haddock around 6.00. Steak on the other hand........

And I always b!tch about the prices here! halibut is around 15.00 a pound here. Haddock around 6.00. Steak on the other hand........
Man we would eat a lot more fish but then again we are in beef country so we do have that plus! We can usually find a sale of some beef cut each week!

Miss this somehow . Plate looks great , but I'm a no Tilapia as well .
I'd be all over some Haddock though .
Nice work as always .

Not sure what part of the state , but talked to my Nephew the other day he's PM on some new tater processing plant up there somewhere .

Miss this somehow . Plate looks great , but I'm a no Tilapia as well .
I'd be all over some Haddock though .
Nice work as always .

Not sure what part of the state , but talked to my Nephew the other day he's PM on some new tater processing plant up there somewhere .
Thanks Chop! Haddock would be tasty for sure! I wish we could get it locally!

I'm guessing its in my parts as this is beef and spud land.....oh and a few minerals as well.... You should ask him, I'm guessing its near Blackfoot...that place is an industrial metroplex!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky