CPB Butter Glazed Ribeye…Throwdown Bounty Prize….. :-)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
First off the Throwndown spoils…..2 nice 14 oz ribeyes….
IMG_7874.jpeg

Since these are going to a screaming hot pan just S&P…
IMG_7875.jpeg

Seared these in a TBS of wagyu tallow…..once colored up nicely it’s time for butter and herb herb glazing…..
IMG_7876.jpeg

Resting time….on a rack to stop the cook and then dressed with the butter and herbs……
IMG_7877.jpeg

Just a simple plate to finished it off…. Some pan seared button Bella’s and some pan finished greens…..then dressed with a red wine shallot reduction……
IMG_7878.jpeg

Just another perspective of a happy meal….
IMG_7879.jpeg

Ok now for the money shot!!!!!
IMG_7880.jpeg

Bam bam!!! Just love the hexclad searing ability and these CPB shine when finished with the extra fat….. it makes them more succulent……. I think tomorrow will be an fast day 😆

Holy canoli, those a a couple of great lookin steaks, and a delicious looking plate.

Just about the best way to cook a steak in my opinion . Those look perfect .

Perfection Civil. That has to be one of the best looking steaks I've seen posted.

Point for sure
Chris

Holy canoli, those a a couple of great lookin steaks, and a delicious looking plate.
Thanks JL, and it was better than a canoli! LOL
Simple but beautiful Meal!! Steaks look perfect! Nice Job!!
Much appreciated Redi! It was a simple late simple is good too!
Hell Yeah!
Steaks look freaking great man.
Great prizes for a great winning entry.
Many thanks chiler! I know I have been enjoying entering the TD's for sure!
Just about the best way to cook a steak in my opinion . Those look perfect .
Thanks Chop, yea its hard to argue on how the come out. My son took the garlic from the pan and eat it with his.... Man that was next level, they absorbed the thyme and RM. Oh and good old Gordon Ramsey pan sears the steaks you get at Hells Kitchen.....that makes a statement....

Excellent rib-eye dinner, I'll be right over!
Thanks stz! I mean rib-eyes on a Tuesday should just be a thing! .....except for if you count the resting pan there were 6 pans, two cutting boards, two knives, two mesh screens, and about 5 other cooking utensils that were used to make the two plates to eat.....LOL
Perfection Civil. That has to be one of the best looking steaks I've seen posted.

Point for sure
Chris
Much appreciated Chris! The fact that it was free makes it even that much better in my book!

PS these hex clad pans are searing machines!!! I could hear my CI weeping in the dark.....LOL
Great looking steaks and meal. I'd have no trouble making a happy (empty) plate!

Jim
Thanks Jim! the plates emptied rather quickly! These CPB do well in a pan!
Looks excellant
Many thanks SJ!

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky