Meatballs Souvlaki and Fire Roasted Lemon Potatoes and Onions, " Touch of Greek "

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Making it look easy David. I’d be right there with Chris on that plate!

Mim

Thanks Mim for the like and the comment ( are you related to Jim )

It was a nice and tasty meal, and I would always find room for some hungry friends to sit at any of our tables , Yes Mim even the kiddie table like the summertime.

David

Reactions: JLeonard
David, absolutely phenomenally done my friend! Wow, this ol redneck would have slapped on a bib and dove in head first!

Congrats on the spinner ride!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
David, absolutely phenomenally done my friend! Wow, this ol redneck would have slapped on a bib and dove in head first!

Congrats on the spinner ride!

Thanks Justin for the like and the comment
As did Mona, and right away wrapped it up in a pita bread, so I had to follow suit and do 1 also.
I really enjoy the flavour of souvlaki, especially over a flame.
Pork to happen soon.

David

How in the hell did I miss this?!

David that looks so good, the meat-n-taters is always a winner fo'shur!
Toss in the salad and it's a meal fit for a king.

Thanks John for the love and the comment

Don't ever worry about that , as long as you found it , lol

It is always a great flavour meal. And the spuds done this way just top it off.
And always nice to have some fresh crunch on the plate also, or in the wrap.

David

Stellar as always David! I make lemon potatoes but never have on the grill, thanks for the inspiration.

Dave

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky