Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke with perfect TBS, every time this summer."

2. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Dinner for Todd!! this summer."

3. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pork butts this summer."

4. wapapabear

wapapabear Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke lots and lots this summer!

5. timmyt509

timmyt509 Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pork ribs this summer."

6. justmyname

justmyname Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a big butt this summer

7. thoseguys26

thoseguys26 Master of the Pit

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke smoke this summer.

8. srenoberalooc

srenoberalooc Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs this summer."

9.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _____TROUT & SALMON_______ this summer."

10. smoke deedler

smoke deedler Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke wieners this summer."

11. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a ton of jerky

this summer.

12. rowdyrabbit

rowdyrabbit Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke three little piggies and maybe even a big bad wolf this summer."

Anybody know of a good wolf rub???

13.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke, as it stands now, in the fridge or freezer, not withstanding the Butt and Ribs I completely NAILED  today, a round roast, beef ribs, another St lewwie rib, probably a fattie or two and soft shell crabs.... Unh, unh, un,un, un...this summer.(?)" More like this month!

14. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke barley and hops this summer."

15. puddy

puddy Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _Canadian Bacon_ this summer."

16. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a stogey this summer."

17. atio

atio Fire Starter

CT
    If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke grains for beer brewing this summer.

18. demosthenes9

demosthenes9 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole lot of food this summer.    Heh, who am I kidding, I'm going to smoke a whole lot of food this summer whether I win or not   [​IMG]

19.  If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke lots of great food this summer.

20. stanjk

stanjk Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke much more sausage this summer."