Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke salmon and various cheeses as appetizers for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______A 8.5lb turkey______ for Thanksgiving.”

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _goose this year and lots more each year for Thanksgiving.”

I like to Thank Todd for the contest and for all the prizes.:77:... It was a great contest, Thanks for allowing me to be apart of it :yahoo:........ShoneyBoy

clear1x1.gif

Congratulations to Rick Freitag and thanks to Todd for sponsoring a fun contest!

But because I didn't win I had to order this stuff today!

But, I got free shipping
icon14.gif

clear1x1.gif

A-MAZE-N-PACKAGE #3
clear1x1.gif

Included in A-MAZE-N-PACKAGE #3:
  • A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER
  • 2 lbs. each of the following A-MAZE-N-PELLET flavors:  Hickory, Maple, Cherry, Oak
  • Propane Torch

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky