It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jennio11

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
It's almost Thanksgiving... which means it's time for another awesome daily giveaway from A-MAZE-N Products.  

Want to win one of the Daily Prizes OR the Grand Prize?  

Read below to enter.

Enter every day today through 11/22.  We'll randomly pull our first winner TOMORROW, 11/15, at 12 pm Central/10 am Pacific.  One winner will be chosen every day until 11/21, and on 11/22 we'll pick the GRAND PRIZE WINNER.  

Here's how it works:

1. Like A-MAZE-N-Products on Facebook  (http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Maze-N-Products/226768664031309)
    Don't have a Facebook Account?......pm TJohnson with "I don't have a Facebook account"

2. Simply answer this question in a reply to this thread: 

What is one of your FAVORITE Thanksgiving meal ideas?  It could be an appetizer, side dish, main course or dessert.  Let us know or include a pic!

The grand prize is worth $294.37!

Please check out our T&C HERE.  This contest is open only to SMF members who live in the 48 continental states.

DAILY PRIZE:

- AMNPS or 12" Tube Smoker

- 2# PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- 1' x 18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $51.13

GRAND PRIZE:

- AMNPS 5x8 or 12" TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE & OAK PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- MANUAL& RECIPE BOOK

- MAVERICK ET-732 THERMOMETER

- VACUUM TUMBLER

- 10'x18" QMATZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aceoky and tjohnson
I love doing ribs and chickens on vertical holders (no beer can). I have the AMNPS 5x8, the 12" and 18" tubes and depending on which smoker I use (I have 3) as to which of the A-MAZE-N Products I will use. I am doing some chickens this weekend so I will send Q-view of them smoking away.

Brad

Reactions: tjohnson
Looks like we're off to a GREAT Start!

Daily Winners and the Grand Prize Package is Pretty Sweet!

My favorite lazy-day meal:

Appetizer:

ABTs

Main Course:

St Louis Ribs, dry rub of SPOG, cherry smoked

Dutch's Beans

Pulled Pork Fries with BBQ sauce

Grilled Corn

Desert

Smoked Cheddar

Beer

Oooooo, Brisket with a side of Cornbread and Pintos . Oh, and some Peach Cobbler.
icon14.gif

Post every day for daily prizes

The Grand Prize is chosen randomly from ALL the posts made during the contest

Entering each day increases your chance to win the Grand Prize!

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.