Win a PRIZE A DAY from A-MAZE-N Smoker for Father's Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I need to find a Packer Brisket! I don't need that much meat for my family but I want to try get them consistently juicy and want to try Aaron Franklin's Paper Technique...JJ

Last edited:

Congrats Tank !!!
icon14.gif

Good to see ya, Buddy!!
icon14.gif

Bear
Thanks Bear.  Good to be around and a nice surprise.  Hopefully life slows down a little to be around a little more.  I made my best ever pulled pork over the weekend so this just ups it a little more.

Last edited:
Father's day smoke was a 16lb brisket. Made some burnt ends with the wife's homemade chipotle BBQ sauce that were amazing. 

I ATE MY LEFTOVER BRISKET FROM SATURDAY, BARBECUE BEANS, COLESLAW SALAD AND HOME MADE ICE CREAM
HAPPY TUMMY!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky