A-MaZe-N Customer Service

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbithutch

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Last Thursday, 6-11-15, I sent an e-mail to A-maZe-N products asking advice on a tube smoker - whether to get the 6" or 12" to use with my Weber OTG. I got a response back from Todd Johnson within the hour, but I didn't see it for awhile. I placed an order on their website on Thursday night after 9:00 pm, IIRC, and received notice of shipment the next day. The tube smoker and a couple of pounds of pellets I ordered to get fee shipping came in today's mail, Monday, 6-15-15.

Folks, you can never go wrong doing business with a-maZe-n products.

Well Done, Todd!!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I ordered about 9 am in the morning, and it was shipped by 11 am.  Have nothing but high praise for Todd and his product.

Agreed , I ordered  Q-matz and the color I ordered was out of stock. I received a call from Todd stating such and asking how I wanted to proceed with  the order. Excellent company and excellent products !

Wow, my customer service sucked. I'm actually still waiting for some.
Sorry, but your PM got caught up the the 50 or so I received from other SMF Members

I did follow up with a PM today

If you need Customer Service, the best way to contact A-MAZE-N Products is by phone or email

When you call, you'll most likely get Me or my wife Rhonda

Also, I not only post my office #, but my cell # too!

Not sure if I've ever seen a company offer their personal cell # on the internet!

Todd Johnson

A-MAZE-N Products, Inc

Office: 952 736-7678

Fax: 952 736-9332

Cell: 952 412-0484

www.amazenproducts.com

[email protected]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky