A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats Brian !

Thankful for the friends I've had the opportunity to meet on this great forum as well as the knowledge I've gained !

Thank you to Todd & the folks at AMAZEN for being a great sponsor & giving us all an opportunity to win some great products !

Reactions: bdskelly

Today's Daily WINNER is.......BDSkelly

GRAND PRIZE Winner will be announced at
12:00 Noon Sunday 11/22
 ​
Todd

Thank you for your support to this forum.  And I'd like to especially thank you for the support your fine company gives us BBQ folks!

Highest regards 

Brian 

Thankful for my wife & family, that we're empty nesters & all 4 kids are leading wonderful lives (means we did our job), our health, motorcycles & being born American under the stars & stripes!!

Good luck & be safe...

Thankful for my Smoking Meat Family with their unselfish sharing,caring and just being there.

Richie

Todd

Thank you for your support to this forum.  And I'd like to especially thank you for the support your fine company gives us BBQ folks!

Highest regards 

Brian 
Congratulations Brian!...Never met you personally but consider you a pal...Again thanks for all your tutorage when I built my Mini Weber Smokey Mountain...I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving My Friend,

John

Reactions: bdskelly
Thankful the wind finally quit blowing so hard, and for all the great friends I have made on this site

Gary

I am thankful for the six pounds of cured beef and pork strips in my fridge that will go into my smoker in about 30 minutes :biggrin:​

And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER is.......Jlollar!!
 ​

GRAND PRIZE:

- AMNPS 5x8, 12" TUBE SMOKER & 6” TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. APPLE, CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE, OAK & PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- STARTER GEL

- (4) 12”x18” QMATZ

- MANUAL & RECIPE BOOK

TOTAL VALUE = $169.87

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky