It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My favorite; other then the obvious turkey & potatoes, is my Dad's 'stuffing'/dressing. simply bread, milk, egg seasons & fry in a pan/elec skillet. 

I has to be the turkey.  Bacon butter stuffed up under the skin.  Stuff with home made stuffing.  It's all about the skin .... LOL

Wanted to Thank Todd again for the prize. I recieved mine last night. When I went to bed last night I was looking at it and when I woke up this morning it was laying between my wife and I. My 6 year old son was also excited to get it. He said he wants to see it work, but that he will not eat any of the meat because there is Rabbit food inside the tube. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway thank you again Mr. Todd and everyone at A-Maze-N. You all have a Smokin good Thanksgiving.

I'm getting a MES 40 for Xmas ...... I plan to start the new year off with some brisket, chickens and ribs.  But .... my crock pot chili has to be one of the best side dishes.  I'm hoping to smoke the meat for the chili in my new smoker.

Muttt, something else you might look into is smoking jalapenos. We usually smoke a big batch, dehydrate them, and store in ziplocs. Put them in boiling water for a few minutes and dice, and they are awesome in chili! I use this as the secret ingredient in my chicken chili.

My buddy really likes smoked jalepenos.  He's the one that showed me how to smoke and got me interested in an MES 40.  But, I can't take the heat of jalepenos.  I only use green chilis in mine.  But ...... I do put some sliced hot peppers on the side (for those that can handle them).

I just received an Amazing package this morning.

Todd thank you for your generous contest you hosted. It was fun seeing what everyone was creating. Then to be blessed with the grand prize, it was over the top. I am looking forward to playing with my new toys.

Congradulations Jarjar... a good person to get it all . You know what to do with it all , however ,do you really want to keep that Time Stick
icon_question.gif
 I asked Santa for one , is that one mine
confused.gif

ROTF.gif

Take the heat out of the Jalapenos. First the night before cut them in half. Remove the seeds and viens. You will want to wear gloves for this as the can irritate your hands. Soak them overnight in a bag of ice water in the fridge. The nexet day put them in a strainer ad flush with cold tap water. Stuff, grill and enjoy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.