Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. drunkginger

drunkginger Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _every single day_ this summer."

2. wazoo

wazoo Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke any thing that I get to hold still in smoker this summer."

Wazoo

3. "IF I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest,Iplan to smoke more bellies this summer."

4. tr00ter

tr00ter Smoke Blower

MN
    If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a boneless leg of lamb, salmon, ribs.......the kitchen sink and anything else I find this summer

Thanks for this Todd.

5. deitzd

deitzd Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke veggies this summer."

6. oldcanalsmoke

oldcanalsmoke Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke alot of fatties this summer."

7. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke great food with Todd's products this summer."

8. If I win the AMAZEN PELLET SMOKER CONTEST I plan on smoking pancakes this summer!

9. mneeley490

mneeley490 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more chicken this summer."

10. smokerjim

smokerjim Meat Mopper

"If I win the A-MAZE-IN-PELLET CONTEST I plan to smoke any thing that wonders to close to my smoker this summer"

11. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

CONGRATS BOBANK03!!!!!

12. johgre078

johgre078 Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke whatever I can afford this summer."

13. shtrdave

shtrdave Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke till I can't smoke no more this summer.

14. 1finder

1finder Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ribeyes_this summer."

15. seacur

seacur Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke even after this summer is over

16. barnold

barnold Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more spare ribs and butts, as well as work on my brisket this summer.

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _anything and everything_ this summer."

18. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _whatever the wife buys_ this summer."

19. wapapabear

wapapabear Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs,brisket meatloaf, and lots more (oh my!) this summer.

20.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A Brisket this summer."