Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke any thing that I get to hold still in smoker this summer."

Wazoo

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a boneless leg of lamb, salmon, ribs.......the kitchen sink and anything else I find this summer

Thanks for this Todd.

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke veggies this summer."

"If I win the A-MAZE-IN-PELLET CONTEST I plan to smoke any thing that wonders to close to my smoker this summer"

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs,brisket meatloaf, and lots more (oh my!) this summer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky