Certified Piedmontese beef +Kudu Grill =BLISS!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have a big outdoor propane wok like that, ours may be even bigger, but no other attachments except a fish fryer.
I have to say that meal looks absolutely fantastic!
Al
Thanks Al!

Nice work for sure, beef with a side of beef, I'M ALL IN! I can just see that on one side of a menu all by itself with all the other stuff on the other page......

Reactions: Winewop
Welcome from TX where beef reigns supreme. Need I say more? :emoji_wink: Beautiful cook, that's for sure.

Looks like you're moving in on Robert's "Piedmontese" Territory tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker .

Heck Bear, there's plenty of room in the CPB territory for lots of folks my friend. I'm actually starting to see more people finding the stuff so it's nice not to be the Lone Ranger anymore :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Welcome from TX where beef reigns supreme. Need I say more? :emoji_wink: Beautiful cook, that's for sure.

Heck Bear, there's plenty of room in the CPB territory for lots of folks my friend. I'm actually starting to see more people finding the stuff so it's nice not to be the Lone Ranger anymore :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Regardless, thank y’all for such a warm welcome!

Welcome from Maryland glad to have you on board.
What a fine looking meal for your first post. I might my kind of meal as I'm a meat person you can keep the veggies.

Warren

Reactions: Winewop
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky