Anyone need any construction?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
I have been thinking(a dangerous thing for me) about all the complaints about the Winter weather and not wanting to fight the elements. Well, I may have a solution that could help us all out
biggrin.gif
My son is a very apt carpenter, and as you know jobs are in short supply lately for some of us. He has consented to travel 50 to 75mi. from home to build Q-banas for those wanting one. What a good Christmas present for the family BBQer!
If you are needing this or anything else, give me a PM.
I gaurantee he will beat all cost(unless you have connections) on any builder in your area.
We are in Gibsonburg , Ohio and will come when you need.
Thanks checking this out and,
SMOKE HAPPY
Stan aka Old School

I'm a builder and I need one of those Q bana's. That thing is nice for sure. I hope things work out for you stan's son and you can make some people here's christmas.

i am a self employed contractor also and feel your pain, this has been the slowest year ive ever had but have a solid enough base of clients to pull me through the lull. can't help you much from miami but just keep pounding the streets and hopfully you'll get enough work to get through.

Here Here!!!! I've been a self employed contractor as well for 15 years and this is the worst i have ever seen it. I hope that if someone is out there and is wanting one of these awesome structures that they look your way!!

Here, here. Construction trash myself. And worse than just regular construction trash, "retail construction". We have gone almost totally to maintainence

Its the same here as well Im a self employed a/c contractor and this has been the worst yr that I have seen in a long time.

OK, I am also a self employed contractor for over 20 years. This year was bad, but I did something about it!! I bought 2 houses in the city that needed rehab and turned one (close on it the 30th), the other one is in PRIME area and will turn me a big profit once I can dump about 90k into it to rehab.

meanwhile, I have partnered up with one of my employees who started his own biz and we are totally swamped with work right threw Christmas... that is a blessing indeed.

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR SON STAN... (we are getting lots of calls from Craigslist, he might want to advertise)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky