2 Day BLT Blow-out (Ninja AirFried)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
2 Day BLT Blow-out (Ninja AirFried)

Gotta get some of these in my Belly while we can still get good Garden Fresh Tomatoes!!
These aren’t the Beautiful Huge Maters “Half-Smoked” brought me, but they were pretty nice.
I just gotta get some of these done & get my fill, before the time comes that we can only get Lousy Winter Maters!

This Bacon will be Fried in my Ninja Air Fryer. That works pretty good too!!

I’ll just add my Steps above each Picture Below:

Bear

Ninja Air Fry Basket filled with Bacon:
IMG_7419.jpeg

All done in about 4 minutes:
IMG_7420.jpeg

MW on Toast:
IMG_7421.jpeg

Start with a covering of Bacon:
IMG_7422.jpeg

Then Lettuce & Tomato:
IMG_7423.jpeg

Close 'em up:
IMG_7424.jpeg

Slice them corner to corner:
IMG_7425.jpeg

Try The Same Thing The Next Night for Supper

Ninja Air Fry Basket filled with Bacon:
IMG_7427.jpeg

Four Minutes Later:
IMG_7428.jpeg

MW on Toast, and Lettuce & Tomato:
IMG_7429.jpeg

Pile some Bacon on each:
IMG_7430.jpeg

Closed up:
IMG_7431.jpeg

Cut Corner to Corner:
IMG_7432.jpeg

Dang good looking meal John. That ninja does bacon perfectly. BLT is one of my favorite things on earth. Nice work bud

Yes sir Bear that's one of my favorites too !
But gotta have some Duke's and a slice of a sweet Vidalia onion lol !

Great BLT's John! I never thought of doing the Bacon in an Air Fryer, great idea and looks perfect in only 4 minutes? Yes please. We love BLT's for dinner at least once a week. Nice work.

Dang good looking meal John. That ninja does bacon perfectly. BLT is one of my favorite things on earth. Nice work bud

Thank You Jake!!
Appreciate that!!

Bear

I love the idea of 4 min bacon. Nice job!

Thank You W !!
I was glad I checked the first time @ 5 minutes,---I had it set for 20, and was planning on checking @ 10 minutes.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking BLTs. My wife and son know to get their bacon first when we do BLTs....I love me some bacon and can use a pound for my own sammichs, Cholesterol be damned.
Jim

Mmmm... love BLT's. Nothing like crispy pig. Looks yummy Bear. 😋

Thank You Max!!
Appreciate That!

Bear

Boy howdy John, that ninja does your bacon to perfection, nice work! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I've come to the conclusion, There isn't much this Ninja can't do!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice sandwiches Bear. That is mine and Mona's go to sandwich when we just don't know what to have for supper
Mayo, lots of pepper and touch of salt on tomatoes , Got me drooling

David

Thank You David!!
I can't think of anybody who doesn't Love BLTs!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yes sir Bear that's one of my favorites too !
But gotta have some Duke's and a slice of a sweet Vidalia onion lol !

Thank You 912!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great BLT's John! I never thought of doing the Bacon in an Air Fryer, great idea and looks perfect in only 4 minutes? Yes please. We love BLT's for dinner at least once a week. Nice work.

Thank You Mike!!
Yup---I learned with this Ninja, if I'm doing something for the first time, I gotta check it early. It cooks some things Really Fast!!!
And Thanks for the Like.
LOL---Bacon 4 minutes
Pizza in 8 minutes

Bear

Good looking BLTs. My wife and son know to get their bacon first when we do BLTs....I love me some bacon and can use a pound for my own sammichs, Cholesterol be damned.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
Funny thing--Cholesterol is about the only health problem I don't have. That's one of Mrs Bear's, so I have to take care of some of her Bacon!!

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky