BLT - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Chris… now you have me craving one! We love them things around here and it’s been too long since we’ve had some!

Reactions: gmc2003
SIGN ME UP!! That's nothing short of spectacular Chris. Like some of the others, never considered w bacon weave but I love the idea. Congrats on the spinner ride buddy.
Maybe cut down on the grip strength exercises a bit, you are crushing the suds
HA!! Glad I'm not the only one who saw that :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Hey.. enjoy it! I've had a couple things featured lately and while not everyone agrees with those decisions, ya just have to appreciate someone highlighting your work!
Thanks Jim, don't get me wrong I enjoy the feature. I'm just used to seeing fully plated meals with all the bells and whistles on the spinner.
Love the weave and sanny Chris! Never tried a weave tho I'd like to, never use that much bacon at once. RAY
Appreciate it Ray, we don't eat bacon often, but when we do. I try to maximize the quantity. Also it doesn't feel like your eating a 1/2 pound when done this way.

Chris

Reactions: kilo charlie
I am a BLT junky and yours looks top shelf! I never thought of doing a weave, thanks for the idea.

Dave
Thanks FR, I was playing around with the weave a while ago. Trying to come up with something I could use it on other then a fatty. I've always preferred bacon cooked on the grill. So I tried this and it worked. The rest it history.

OK Chris, now you've gone and done it. I've been wanting a BLT with homegrown tomatoes since Keith's post, too and now you've pushed me over the edge...:emoji_wink:
Appreciate it Charles. It sounds like Keith indaswamp indaswamp is the newest enabler. He had my mouth watering with his post.

Chris

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Now that's a BLT Texas style.
Thanks Brian, but wouldn't Texas style have used the whole pound in the sammie?:emoji_laughing:
SIGN ME UP!! That's nothing short of spectacular Chris. Like some of the others, never considered w bacon weave but I love the idea. Congrats on the spinner ride buddy.

Robert
Appreciate it Robert. The weave isn't just for fatties anymore!!!

HA!! Glad I'm not the only one who saw that :emoji_laughing:
I still blame climate change.

Chris

Looks great Chris… now you have me craving one! We love them things around here and it’s been too long since we’ve had some!
Appreciate it Justin. It was the same here too long. Now I want another.

Chris

I know right!! Always happens to me too.....sometimes I act on it.
I would, but I just made a batch of ham salad from a double smoked ham I did a few months ago. So the BLT will have to wait until my next day off which is Monday.

Chris

Reactions: indaswamp
The bacon weave just does it. Now I know what to do on my next BLT. Congrats Chris on the rotator ride.
Thanks Chris, it's funny how something so simple can taste oh so good.

Chris

Reactions: Chris_in_SoCal
That is a great looking BLT! I’m going to need to wait a bit here before I try one cause the tomatoes in the garden aren’t ready. I’m sure it will be worth the wait. Thanks for the idea!

That is a great looking BLT! I’m going to need to wait a bit here before I try one cause the tomatoes in the garden aren’t ready. I’m sure it will be worth the wait. Thanks for the idea!
Thanks chp, trust me it'll be worth the wait.
Well now how do you describe this well only one way I see and that would be just plain awesome. Summer specialty for sure waiting on tomatoes.

Warren
Appreciate it Warren. The greenhouse maters were good, but the freshly picked will take it up another notch.

Chris

BLT is also one of my favorite sandwiches and yours looks amazing with that weave Chris ! I also love a tomato and Vidalia onion sandwich 😍

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky