Help!!! I can't find my model number

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

albow

Original poster
Apr 30, 2024
I just bought a used Expert grill pellet smoker. The guy said he had it about a year so I'm assuming it's a 2022 or 2023. He doesn't have the manual. Problem is, I CAN'T FIND THE MODEL NUMBER ON IT ANYWHERE!!! lol, nor a picture similar to it. I can't find anything except a small qr code that says assembly toolbox on the page it sends you to. There is an invoice number associated with it. Hmmm, it obviously is a 2023 model because the date on the invoice is 5/26/23. I want to make sure I'm using this correctly and also that I turned the bottom plate the correct direction after cleaning it. I need to use it tomorrow for a butt but looks like it'll be my butt instead.

Reactions: DieselTech
Could you possibly post a picture of it. It will help the professionals possibly help identify it.

Thanks. Welcome to the group.

Thanks y'all. The guy I bought it from ended up finding the model online and I managed to find the manual there with great difficulty, but I did find it so all is good. I'm sure when time permits I'll be hitting you up for tips.

1714586227067.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky