Win a PRIZE A DAY from A-MAZE-N Smoker for Father's Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Making my hubby smoked ribs.
439.gif

Still trying to decide, Maybe Ribs and beans

Gary

Don't forget Dutch's Wicked baked beans.
241.png

just picked up my first whole packer brisket, plan on starting tonight around 9. Get to spend the weekend with my daughter, this will be my first fathers day with her I've been deployed every fathers day for the last 3 years so this is a very nice weekend for me.

16 pork steaks, 1 7# beef chuck, wicked beans, corn on the cob, pototeo salad

Using my anazin smoker and red apple wine pellets, thanks TODD

Last edited:
I'm beginning to waffle on my choice.  Now I'm thinking I may try the Tijuana Hot Links Chef WIllie posted in another thread.  It will only be in the 90s here in OK so might need some extra heat.

This Father's Day, pork ribs will be on the menu..... We like them and the left overs are awesome.....

Here they are all wrapped up and seasoned with Montreal Steak... they will be in the refer until Sunday AM...

I don't know----It's Father's Day, and since I'm the Father for 43 years now, I don't do the cooking!!

I'll be at Bear Jr's house at 4 PM tomorrow, and I don't know what he's making me yet.

It's usually Prime Rib, but I don't know what it will be this time.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky