Treating Friends To Cherry Smoked Picanha (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Need to toss when I get home. Dang.
If they have been in the fridge they should be fine. Meat can stay for months and months if kept at the correct temp. Heck, people regularly dry age large roasts for up to 6 months...and more.
I unfortunately had some medical stuff come up with the wife that consumed my time for last couple weeks. I have not pursued it.
Very sorry to hear that but can certainly understand. If you hit any road blocks, just let me know. Worst case I have about 20# +/- in the freezer that I know we can get to you pretty quick and easy :emoji_wink: I've got the insulated shipping containers as well as the ice blocks.

Robert

Reactions: flatbroke
Nailed it Robert, that whole spread looks spectacular.

Point for sure
Chris

TXS, WOW, if I start driving now I could be at your place for dinner in about 4 days . :) Nice spread !

I had to come back and take another look at those tomatoes and potatoes. Wow!
That's quite a compliment Brian, thank you. Rick did an amazing job on the Caparese salad and the taters, although messy, were very good.

Robert

TXS, WOW, if I start driving now I could be at your place for dinner in about 4 days . :) Nice spread !
Well load up and hit the road man!! Whenever you get here I promise a really nice dinner. Still have a half dozen of the Picanha roasts in the freezer :emoji_laughing:

Robert

99.9 % of the meals deserved the close up , but I can't seem to find that .01% one. lol

Your meals are like when Gloria Swanson said in Sunset Blvd. playing Norma Desmond
" Alright, I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille "
Thanks David but that's not entirely true. Your comments only cover the meals I post here. There are some that you don't see....and for good reason :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well load up and hit the road man!! Whenever you get here I promise a really nice dinner. Still have a half dozen of the Picanha roasts in the freezer :emoji_laughing:

Robert
He plays C.W McCall I bet he shaves at least an hour and half off the time! Add a little Jerry Reed “East Bound and Down” and another half shaved.

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky