Thank You!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flagriller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 22, 2007
Brandon, Florida
I just wanted to take time to thank everyone who is a Vet. This is what this day is about.  Now for the really THANK YOU, to those who faught in Viet Nam, you warriors did not get the respect you deserved, and this country can never make up for what they did to you upon your return from battle. I, and my family come from a long list of warriors, and we have the utmost respect for all of you.  THANK YOU,

With Great Respect and Thanks To All,

FlaGriller aka Jim

Reactions: rwtrower
That's some kind and heart felt words Jim!  

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

beard

cool.gif

Well said there Jim and we need to show them every time we see a soldier. The military is the one place that all colors greed's and genders stand up for each other if a unified fight. HOO  AH

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky