Ten Pounds Of Stix

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Two batches of 5lb ea.

Left is spicy. Right Honey BBQ.

Stuffing tomorrow with sheep casings.
IMG_7390.JPG

Looks like some good sticks coming soon. Are these your recipe or pre-mix?

Sheep casings, the bride informed that I need to get another hank of them since I haven't made HER any breakfast links since we moved here. She also followed up with; "none of that collogen crap either"...

For those that know her, she means business.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Looks like some good sticks coming soon. Are these your recipe or pre-mix?

Sheep casings, the bride informed that I need to get another hank of them since I haven't made HER any breakfast links since we moved here. She also followed up with; "none of that collogen crap either"...

For those that know her, she means business.
The honey bbq is Owens and the spicy is my recipe.

Yeah im with her, unless you buy the caddy of 17mm collagen, the ones hanging are garbage. When I buy the caddy its vac sealed.

Looking good from here.

That smoker has really done a good job for you since you got it
Been a good smoker. Wish they would come down in price on some parts, the seals are pretty worn down on mine and TSM wants $190 for seals.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky