It's 6:45 PM...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Told my wife today, I like the time change. Harvest is done, so don't mind the early darkness. Weather is pretty decent, lots of things need done before cold weather. And sunrise not until 8 am sucked. But then again my sleep schedule has been messed up... last Tuesday up at 1 am to load pigs, nap around 5 am. Saturday morning had to load pigs at 4:30 am, woke up at 2 and couldn't sleep, so was up for 21 hours Saturday. Time change can't hold a candle to it. We slowly adapt the dogs to the time change and feeding schedule.

Ryan

Didn’t even notice. I’m still trying to recover from the nine hour time difference coming from Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I have always hated time swaps, got 5 more days of work when I go back after vacation then it wont matter a lot lol. except meeting hunting buddy's for breakfast. wife will still be paying homage to the clock for a few more years lol.

Reactions: JLeonard
I did a overnight shift at my side gig Saturday...7p-7a. I was like "Oh man...0200.....woohooo!" And then it was 0100 again. Took all the wind out of my sails. Needless to say the rest of that shift dragged!

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky