King Mattress

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
All I can say is we had a waterbed for in Ft. Lauderdale for 35 years and loved it. Went to a motionless one the last 10 years. Then moved to Sebring & Judy wanted a new bed , so I haven’t slept since. That was almost 20 years ago. I’d give anything to get my waterbed back!
Al

Well I have decided on an adjustable base. Guess I will go Mattress Firm to look at Mattress's. Not many choices around here. We have a Denver Mattress also.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
I thought waterbeds went away in the 80s. I had a king size in my early 20s and had to get rid of it when I got married. Our landlord didn't allow them.

Chris

I wanted to say thanks for the help. Finally pulled the trigger today on a Doctor's Choice® Elite Euro Top King Mattress from Denver Mattress. I took the suggestions to get an adjustable base. They tried to sell me some $300 pillows but did not do it. I do need to find some pillows. I never been happy with any of them I have had. Now I got to figure out to build some kind of stand for my waterbed bookshelf headboard.

We bought a Lull mattress about 5 years ago. Still very comfy. No dip in the middle. I'm not a small man. Highly recommend.
We have the original premium. Wasn't too $$$. And we made zero percent payments on it with affirm.

Went to an Ollies/discounter on whim and noticed they had memory foam pillows on sale. I am looking at it and dude next to me said just get some, you'll thank me later. He was right.

Reactions: Steve H
Went to an Ollies/discounter on whim and noticed they had memory foam pillows on sale. I am looking at it and dude next to me said just get some, you'll thank me later. He was right.
We bought some for the RV. We should have got more for the house.

Reactions: zwiller
I wanted to say thanks for the help. Finally pulled the trigger today on a Doctor's Choice® Elite Euro Top King Mattress from Denver Mattress. I took the suggestions to get an adjustable base. They tried to sell me some $300 pillows but did not do it. I do need to find some pillows. I never been happy with any of them I have had. Now I got to figure out to build some kind of stand for my waterbed bookshelf headboard.
Good work Brian! I have had a few Denver Mattresses - love them all. I like them rock hard, so it’s easy - i just walk in and ask for the most form one they have and buy it without a box spring. Toss it on the platform bed and it’s heavenly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky