In For It In AK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tacman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
Alaska
The wife said she wanted spagetti for dinner and I said, "How The H**l am I supposed to keep the noodles and sauce form dropping to the bottom of my new smoker?"

She then commented that I was under some type of obsession with my new smoker.... and I replied, "Well Duh!"

And the fight was on.....and now I am headed for cover.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Could you try explaining that early man cooked his meat over wood and if not for that the human race wouldn't have survived so she should thank you for wanting the human race to survive. Or...
Go on and figure out a way to smoke spaghetti and impress her, that would be great!

Side note, tell her you may be obsessed with the smoker but she will always be your first love, just don't let her catch you hugging the smoker and sweet talking it.

Tacman you are starting to live dangerously. LOL

LOL.

Actually, smoked Sausage or chopped up Fatties are fantastic in Spaghetti sause. The smoke flavor gets into the sause if you heat it up slowly and let it simmer. Been meaning to smoke some chopped beef for meat sause, haven't gotten around to it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky