No smoke but Chicken Alfredo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
My wife wanted Alfredo with crispy chicken like in chicken Parmesan. That’s all she said. She makes a really good Alfredo sauce so I left that part up to her. So I flattened some chicken breasts and dusted them with salt and pepper and then flour. From there dipped them in a bath of egg/milk and into some Parmesan bread crumbs.
IMG_8359.jpeg

IMG_8360.jpeg

After that I got them going on the stove top in some oil to get a good crisp to them
IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8362.jpeg

Pulled them out and put them in the oven till they hit 165*. That’s when my wife was making the sauce

IMG_8366.jpeg

IMG_8364.jpeg

Pulled them out and cut them into strips per her request and topped some noodles with the chicken and sauce.
IMG_8367.jpeg

IMG_8368.jpeg

Turned out really good. Will probably make it this way from now on instead of just seasoned chicken. Best part is that’s what’s for dinner again tonight 😂. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_8366.jpeg
    IMG_8366.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 4
Man i could eat that sauce right out of the pan with that bread on your plate! And then you gotta throw that chicken in the mix too! Perfection!

Jim

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Looks great!

Unfortunately alfredo is another one of those food items that does not play well with me.

Man i could eat that sauce right out of the pan with that bread on your plate! And then you gotta throw that chicken in the mix too! Perfection!

Jim

Haha thanks Jim
Looks great!

Unfortunately alfredo is another one of those food items that does not play well with me.

I’m the same way hit or miss 😂

A fine piece of work right there, I'd be all over that plate! RAY

Thanks ray. Speaking of plates, due to being so busy with kids sports we usually use paper plates during the week but had to use the actual plates for this one
Nailed it! The chicken alone looks great but the rest just adds to it.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan
Yessir I want to devour some. The crust on the chicken looks phenomenal
Thanks. It was really crispy
Now that's my kind of meal. Very well done and presented. :emoji_thumbsup:
Thanks Colin
Fantastic looking! I found a copy-cat recipe for Olive Garden alfredo sauce that I'm going to have to dig out again soon.
Thanks and Oh man please share when you dig it out

Looks Fantastic!! Chicken looks done to perfection!! Could eat a big helping of that!!

I'm going to give this a try next time we do alfredo. It would add a nice texture element to the dish.

Fantastic looking! I found a copy-cat recipe for Olive Garden alfredo sauce that I'm going to have to dig out again soon.

I found one that was supposed to be like Olive Garden as well. Made it yesterday actually. Cream cheese, butter, heavy cream, nutmeg, black pepper, grated Parmesan, egg yolk, garlic and half and half.

Makes for a pretty thick sauce that really coats the noodles.

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
That sure would hit the spot. Nice done.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky