Fly in Advertisements showing up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL!!!!! Its like our parents are quarreling LOL!!!!!!!!!

I hope we get a QView of Jeff sleeping on the couch 2night!

Steve, it wouldn't be the first time or the last.. I once told her that I preferred the couch. I'm still counting stars over that one
icon_mrgreen.gif

Steve, it wouldn't be the first time or the last.. I once told her that I preferred the couch. I'm still counting stars over that one
icon_mrgreen.gif
BSmeter.gif

Couch...bed...shed...doesn't matter; either way, I always know where you sleep, and I'm the resident insomniac.  
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif
BSmeter.gif

Couch...bed...shed...doesn't matter; either way, I always know where you sleep, and I'm the resident insomniac.  
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif
careful the kids or watching
jk.gif

LOL You guys are tooooo funny....

Jef you sound linke you have a forum related issue

12894_desktop_computer_mascot_cartoon_character_confused_and_seeing_stars.jpg

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif
BSmeter.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

This is cool, in the ads by google just under the log in box:
Pig Pregnancy Checker, ummmmm,  that could be smoke related.

Gene

I keep getting pop up ads for a TV show. This is happening on both my home and work PC adn it is really annoying. My work PC usually blocks this stuff but this is getting thru and it is happening about 1 in 5 posts I open   

Smokinsteve027 you really need to be careful - you have a pregnant woman in the house and you should sleep with one eye open at all time under normal circumstances. If Amanda sees this thread you might want to find couch space 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

I told ya Gary thats why we are gettin this all documented now in case you have to come testify in NC. I can see this becoming a lifetime movie, "The Barbeque Forum Murder". Maybe after the movie is made it will have its very own internet pop up ad.

I keep getting pop up ads for a TV show. This is happening on both my home and work PC adn it is really annoying. My work PC usually blocks this stuff but this is getting thru and it is happening about 1 in 5 posts I open   

Smokinsteve027 you really need to be careful - you have a pregnant woman in the house and you should sleep with one eye open at all time under normal circumstances. If Amanda sees this thread you might want to find couch space 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky