Can I keep Wicked Beans overnight in the smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tender loins

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 18, 2007
Buffalo, NY
I love these & have a batch done, but don't need them until noon/afternoon... can I keep these on "low" til then? It's a digital electric, what temp would be a good setting to keep at without health issues or drying out? Are there any health issues?

Is this possible? It's the only thing left in the smoker... not sure if it's possible or necessary to remove, cool, refrigerate, then bring it all back up to temp again for 1pm lunch?

They've been in the smoker 4-5 hours already. We like them on the thicker/drier side, not soupy.

Sorry, not sure where to post this type question.

Thanks.

Keep them at 145 or above and you will be fine.

Thanks Ron!

I added about a half cup of water so it doesn't dry out, plus covered it with foil & set the MES to 155 to cover any temp drops, hope that's ok.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky