What are you watching ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just started watching Heartland on Netflix this week. It's a good wholesome show about a horse farm. It's shot in Calgary and has 18 seasons. I enjoy it and love shows with lots of seasons.

Thanks Jeff and yes the Netflix series… amazing all these years later that they managed to get a lot of the original cast back.
I loved all of the Karate Kid original 3 movies. Cobra Kai is just as good, IMO. Love the character development etc. Hope it comes back for another Season. Ralph Macchio is ageless, can't believe he's 62 or 63.

Reactions: jcam222
What's up with Youtube doing the goofy ass voice overs ? Tryed to watch a western on there and it's not the actors real voice... BS... Drives me nuts.. I jst start looking for something else ...

Try Montfort: The Chickasaw Rancher.
I will take a look. Watching Trigger Warning right now. I got through half an episode of Godless and was not sure about this. Talked to buddy John and he said you got to give it a few episodes so I will. I guess I gonna have to go for the no ad plan to watch those other movies.

Reactions: jcam222
I will take a look. Watching Trigger Warning right now. I got through half an episode of Godless and was not sure about this. Talked to buddy John and he said you got to give it a few episodes so I will. I guess I gonna have to go for the no ad plan to watch those other movies.
You'll have no shortage of things to watch on Netflix for sure

DAMN IT MAN... You'ns are such bad influences... Checked out the pilot for Hell On Wheels...

Now I'm up to season 2 episode 5 already... Been watching all day today...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky