Use Kroger coupons and coupons from the Kroger family of stores from nation wide weekly ad digital coupons at your local Kroger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well folks a good Kroger digital coupon add in the 75248 area. The once a month or so $0.97/lb Pork Butts for the area, so buy up because it does not identify a limit!!!
Also $2.99 for a the 48oz tub of Bryers Ice Cream. Ice cream prices have been through the roof and now that the heat is here this price will surely help out with that cooling treat (oh and $1.19 half gallons of milk) :D
x1zZGYs.png

4RISSBN.png

Well folks a good Kroger digital coupon add in the 75248 area. The once a month or so $0.97/lb Pork Butts for the area, so buy up because it does not identify a limit!!!
Also $2.99 for a the 48oz tub of Bryers Ice Cream. Ice cream prices have been through the roof and now that the heat is here this price will surely help out with that cooling treat (oh and $1.19 half gallons of milk) :D
View attachment 699076
View attachment 699077
Yoooo that's a deal on butts.

Reactions: tallbm
View attachment 699076
View attachment 699077
That's a great deal on Butt. Getting for sure if 30019 has it in stock.

Reactions: tallbm
View attachment 699076
View attachment 699077
Lol I gotta wave the white flag this week. Just put 5 racks of spares up, coupon worked like a charm. Also picked up 24 lbs of chicken wings sections at $1.50 a lb in 4 lbs bags at a discounter I visit at times. Picked up another 16 lbs for my buddy

Lol I gotta wave the white flag this week. Just put 5 racks of spares up, coupon worked like a charm. Also picked up 24 lbs of chicken wings sections at $1.50 a lb in 4 lbs bags at a discounter I visit at times. Picked up another 16 lbs for my buddy
No problem. As this thread has shown, we get fairly frequent (monthly or so) pork butts for like $0.99/lb or less via coupon... or just straight weekly ad sale. Hopefully another coupon comes next month :D

No problem. As this thread has shown, we get fairly frequent (monthly or so) pork butts for like $0.99/lb or less via coupon... or just straight weekly ad sale. Hopefully another coupon comes next month :D
My white flags at half mast, I may end up getting some anyway lol. This thread is amazing for all of us saving money.

View attachment 699076
View attachment 699077
The Screamin Sicilian pizza at $5.99 is good as well.

The Screamin Sicilian pizza at $5.99 is good as well.
Oh the days when I ate pizza lol. It's my weakness and what I eat first when I cheat on keto a few times a year :P

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky