Lumber Jack pellets free shipping

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Omnivore

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 11, 2019
I can't find Lumber Jack pellets locally so I just ordered some from Blains Farm and Fleet. Free shipping for cherry, apple, hickory, and oak if you join their rewards program (it's free) and spend over $79.

Hope this helps someone!

I can't find Lumber Jack pellets locally so I just ordered some from Blains Farm and Fleet. Free shipping for cherry, apple, hickory, and oak if you join their rewards program (it's free) and spend over $79.

Hope this helps someone!

I ordered 10 bags from them last weekend. They had a 10% off on $100 deal, also got the free shipping. Arrived in 5 separate boxes of 43 lbs each according to the label.

They’ve been my go to for a couple years.

Just saw in our local farm store... $8.99 / 20 lb bag. Think the cheapest I've seen was $7.99 but that was a year or so ago

Ryan

Hope this helps someone!
Hey thanks for the tip. I got some headed
My way too.

Good to know! I haven’t found free shipping on pellets in a long time. I did find a BBQ shop about 20 miles away, but they closed peramantly. Then found another about 30+ miles away.

A note of caution - some of the bags I had shipped (not from this place) to me were just rebagged and labeled…which producted a bit more dust (a lot) - I assumed from being tossed around and smashed. But if thats your only option it doesn’t matter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky