CORN!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Corn fritters, with butter and maple syrup, are kill'er as well.

What a nice haul Charles, I love the bi colored corn.

I've never put any up, but the farmers around here would let the public gather as much as they wanted out of the first four rows, if they caught anyone touching the 5th row or deeper into the fields they would prosecute them, or scare them off with a few shotgun blasts over their head.

I learned, from first hand experience, that the shotgun blasts were a for real thing.

When we were teenagers, going on hunting, fishing or camping trips, we would stop and grab a dozen ears regardless of how deep into the fields we had to go.

Stupid kid stuff, most likely Coor's Banquet beer was involved!!! :emoji_laughing:
Me and my brother were guilty of taking corn and digging up couple pounds of potatoes on ocassion.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky