Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole farm full of pigs and cows this summer.

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 8 pork tenderloins, 7 jalapeños, 6 different cheeses, 5 BEEF BRISKEEEEEEETS, 4 salmon steaks, 3 ham hocks, 2 whole chickens and a big deer meat salami this summer."

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke baby back ribs, salmon filets, and cheeses this summer."

Today's winner is... @BadMoonT2!!!

Congrats!

And guess what... we're doing a special SECOND Daily Prize drawing today at 8 pm CST!!!  So enter TWICE MORE today - once before 8 pm CST, and once after - for a chance to win!

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Macaroni and cheese, sausage, and chicken this summer."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky