Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER contest, I plan to smoke pig cheeks this summer".

2. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some Canadian Bacon this summer."...JJ

3. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Tur-duc-ken this summer."

4. munkiestyle

munkiestyle Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to stop smoking cigarettes and only smoke delicious meat this summer."

smoking nana likes this.
  5. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke CHEESE this summer.

6. When I win the A-MAZE-N -PELLET smoker contest I plan on smoking anything I can get my hands on!!!

7. killer q

killer q Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke like COLORADO  this summer."

8. stanjk

stanjk Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke more sausage this summer."

9.        “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke every weekend this summer."

10. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

ANOTHER DRAWING AT 12:00 CST TODAY!

11. trikefreak

trikefreak Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a brined picnic shoulder this summer."

12. oldcanalsmoke

oldcanalsmoke Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke MY FIRST BELLY BACON this summer."

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  13. knifebld

knifebld Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke LOTS-A-MEAT this summer!

14. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke FOR A STRAIGHT 11 HRS WHILE I SLEEP SOUNDLY  this summer."

15.            “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___A whole cow_________ this summer

16. johgre078

johgre078 Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything I can get my hands on this summer.

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke pork butts this summer.

18. paul andrews

paul andrews Newbie

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A-MAZE-N amounts of meat and cheese this summer."

19. bobrap

bobrap Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ribs, ribs and more ribs, and a few dozen butts and a bunch of lamb this summer."

20. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke 2 whole chickens and a big deer meat salami this summer.