Testing my Christmas Presents

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Now that is something I would do, I have been wondering about these air fryers. I take it it is a recommendation...??
Thanks AB !

So far I can only recommend it for Fries, but I'll be posting other things as soon as I get the Recipe books I ordered.

Bear

I though Bears hibernated in the winter and this one's still on the loose gaining its winter fat.
laugh1.gif

Looks good how crisp were the fries?

Brian have you seen the wings are they brown and crisp?

Warren
Thanks Warren!

Just lost a few pounds, actually---More to go.

Fries were just how I like them---Soft inside, slightly crisp on outside. You can keep them in a couple more minutes & get them more browned & harder.

Bear

I really appreciate this post, Bear. I have a couple of friends who have said they like the air fryer but they aren't exactly foodies. Hearing your take will make me consider one seriously.

Point.

Disco

I really appreciate this post, Bear. I have a couple of friends who have said they like the air fryer but they aren't exactly foodies. Hearing your take will make me consider one seriously.

Point.

Disco
Thank You Disco!!

The Jury is still out, but I love it for the only thing I did so far--->French Fries.

I just got notice that my Recipe books should be here tomorrow, so I could be trying other things soon.

I will post more after I get more done---Good or Bad.

I don't believe I'll be using it on anything I currently Smoke.

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky