Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp Viala

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Slav! I try...man I can't believe I waited 20 years to cook this meal again!

Thanks gmc! stuffed shrimp are definitely a crowd pleaser!

Thanks crazy! No way I'd go all out and cook this just for myself...which is why I do dinner nights with friends. And Wow is right! Highly recommend this dish!

Thanks Steve! Still working on my plating skills....

Thanks jax! I'm blushing!

LOL! Thanks David!

Aw shucks.....I got a looooong way to go to catch up to your plating and photography skilz my friend!
Perhaps but your cooking skill is top of the heap.

Reactions: indaswamp
Those look killer, Keith.
You could've easily tossed them into the smoker for a minute or two, then entered them into the contest. The rules do not state how long things need to be smoked or grilled for.

A great big, "Dammit Man!" and a "Hell Yeah!"
Thanks chile!

Those look killer, Keith.
You could've easily tossed them into the smoker for a minute or two, then entered them into the contest. The rules do not state how long things need to be smoked or grilled for.
I would not have felt right doing that......

OMG Keith, I think I've died and gone to heaven. That is just breathtaking my friend. I've been thinking about it and decided you need a new neighbor....so packing up the truck and headed to LA :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, that just looks and sounds amazing.

Robert

OMG Keith, I think I've died and gone to heaven. That is just breathtaking my friend. I've been thinking about it and decided you need a new neighbor....so packing up the truck and headed to LA :emoji_laughing: Seriously buddy, that just looks and sounds amazing.

Robert
Thank Robert. Many layers of flavor in each bite with that one....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky