• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LCB Burger
LOW Country Boil Burger

View attachment 691695

I was inspired by all the flavors in a Low Country Boil (known by other regional names) Having made many LCBs and many inspired versions such as LCB tacos and LCB Pizza is was time for something new.

I started with fresh peeled and deveined Shrimp, added some Crawfish Tails, Andouille Sausage, Green Onions and Corn.

View attachment 691689

Seasoned with Cajun Seasoning, Black Pepper, Granulated Garlic and Worcestershire Sauce.

View attachment 691690

Added an Egg and Panko Bread Crumbs as a binder. Added some chopped up already cooked Bacon and formed into patties.

View attachment 691691

Pan fried these patties in the Bacon Fat.

View attachment 691692

5 to 6 minutes on each side then flipped

View attachment 691693

View attachment 691694

Served with seasoned Waffle Fries

View attachment 691696

Thank you for looking!
damn its a shame I'm so lazy, but would buy those premade at a deli counter.

Reactions: kilo charlie
Hey all... I know it's been a minute since I've been around, but I wanted to say thank you ALL for the likes and the "Feature"!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky