Baaa'd To the Bone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Another epic feast at the Relleno's. Damn, how many people do you cook for? Though whole meal looks great though I'm one of those who detests brussel sprouts. Like!

We do a full leg of lamb every few weeks, though we prefer ours a bit less done than you. I generally cut some small slits in the flesh then stuff the slits with something of garlic and herb seasoning "paste" then slow cook it in a 200F oven or smoker to an IT of 117F-120F. I then wrap it in HD foil, a heavy towel, and into a warm cooler for around 45 minutes. Just prior to when it's time to slice and serve, it then goes in a 550F oven or grill for around 7 minutes. With the carryover from the initial cook plus the final short blast of heat the finished IT is usually around 128F.
LoL... Thanks dls, and a fine feast it was too.
I'm cooking for 5-7 people, and I like my leftovers.
I'll eat your share of the Brussel sprouts.
Also, thanks for the like.

will you just adopt me and be done with it for humanitys sake lol..........good job john, holler to my aunt and uncle the next time you are through cottonwood.................roll tide
tony
[Elvis voice]Thank ya, thank ya very much![/Elvis voice]

The adoption paperwork must be held up somewhere in court.

Was through Cottonwood last Friday, straight down Cty Rd 33 S.

How about that Bama game Saturday night, a straight up curbstomping.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky