SPAM Kabobs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

peculiarmike

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 29, 2006
Peculiar, MO
Posting this under pork, cause I think it mostly is.
I smoked 2 cans of SPAM. If you have not tried it, don't knock it, it's good.
Cut the SPAM into chunks. Threaded it on bamboo skewers with pieces of red, green & yellow pepper, pineapple, water chestnuts, sweet onion.
Grilled the kabobs over low heat on the C-G Duo. Basted with a mix of pineapple juice, brown sugar and teriaki sauce.
The veggies were still crisp and had great fresh flavor that accents the smoked SPAM. These eat FINE!

SmokyOkie, we were thinking of the SmokyOkette while making these.
03638421_vbattach16740.jpg

3ad1b1e3_vbattach16738.jpg

b606650b_vbattach16739.jpg

0bfa18ea_vbattach16737.jpg

Peculiarmike
Been telling my wife I wanted to smoke Spam, she picked up a couple cans last week; just may have to give the kabob idea a try !!!

Thoose kabobs look great and tasty too! Don't make those on game day, they'd be gone in the blink of the eye...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky